Because timing is the key with Dividend Investing, The Dividend Observer site will constantly monitoring which PSE listed company is declaring recently cash dividend so that YOU will not miss this opportunity.
In order to be eligible to receive the recent dividends, YOU must ensure that you purchase the stock before the ex-dividend date and hold the stock through this period.
Further, You may visit the Ex-Dividend Watch page, the summary of PSE listed stocks (common stocks) scheduled to distribute dividends soon.
First Gen Corporation (FGEN), offers a dividend yield of 1.27% based on last traded price of Php27.50 and pays a dividend of Php0.35.
FGEN is a clean and renewable Independent Power Producer (IPP), with an installed capacity of 2,942 MW as of December 31, 2014. All of the Company’s power generation plants are operational and majority-owned and controlled by the Company through its subsidiaries.
The different companies under FGEN include First Gen Renewables, Inc.; First Gen Energy Solutions, Inc.; First Gen Premier Energy Corp.; First Gen Prime Energy Corporation; First Gen Visayas Energy, Inc.; and Northern Terracotta Power Corp. Among the power plants operated by the Company include the 1,000 MW Santa Rita natural gas-fired power plant, the 500 MW San Lorenzo natural gas-fired power plant, and the 132-MW Pantabangan-Masiway hydroelectric power plants.
Information’s you may want to know about FGEN:
- Declares cash dividend for third straight years.
- YTD price change is up by 7.84% as of July 23 closing.
- The stock is down 13.52% from its 52-week high and 33.17% up from its 52-week low
- TDO Value is at Php32.20 which has an upside of 17.09%.
Here are the latest TOP STOCK PICKS updates from today’s leading analyst compilation courtesy of PinoyInvestor:
- Technicals Talk: BLOOM (23 Jul 2015) By RCBC Securities
For BLOOM stock, there’s been a breakout above the
- Technicals Talk: HOUSE (23 Jul 2015) By RCBC Securities
On the daily chart of HOUSE, there’s been a
- Technicals Talk: ALI (23 Jul 2015) By First Metro Securities
ALI broke out, albeit on lower volume, and continued to climb to close at PHP 38.90 yesterday.
- Technicals Talk: FGEN (23 Jul 2015) By RCBC Securities
FGEN stock broke the 50-period EMA and its
- Technicals Talk: RRHI (23 Jul 2015) By RCBC Securities
On the daily chart, RRHI stock broke above the
- Technicals Talk: MEG (22 Jul 2015) By Regina Capital Development Corporation
MEG is still trading sideways but there is an increased likelihood of a
- Technicals Talk: PLC (22 Jul 2015) By Regina Capital Development Corporation
PLC is looking to reverse its year-to-date downtrend as prices attempt to break its channel resistance at PHP
- Technicals Talk: SCC (22 Jul 2015) By First Metro Securities
SCC stock sharply gapped down and broke support at PHP
- Technicals Talk: SMPH (22 Jul 2015) By Regina Capital Development Corporation
SMPH closed Tuesday’s trade above our first target price of PHP 21.35. This is
- Technicals Talk: GTCAP (22 Jul 2015) By Regina Capital Development Corporation
As GTCAP formed its second reaction high (PHP 1,390) this week, another opportunity to
- Technicals Talk: ABS (22 Jul 2015) By DA Market Securities
After a strong rally which began in early 2014, ABS stock hit a high at PHP 66.00 in February this year and has since held above support at PHP
- Technicals Talk: DNL (21 Jul 2015) By Angping & Associates Securities
DNL continues to hold above its range supports at PHP
- Technicals Talk: DNL (20 Jul 2015) By Regina Capital Development Corporation
Last week, DNL broke out of a pattern of a
- Technicals Talk: SM (20 Jul 2015) By Regina Capital Development Corporation
SM stock broke its channel resistance and formed a
- Technicals Talk: TEL (20 Jul 2015) By First Metro Securities
TEL broke previous highs at PHP 2,880 and touched