The Dividend Observer site will constantly monitoring which PSE listed company is declaring recently cash dividend so that YOU will not miss this opportunity.
In order to be eligible to receive the recent dividends, YOU must ensure that you purchase the stock before the ex-dividend date and hold the stock through this period. Note that Dividend declaration might serve as a catalyst for the stock market price to increase prior to its dividend date.
Further, You may visit the Ex-Dividend Watch page, the summary of PSE listed stocks (common stocks) scheduled to distribute dividends soon.
San Miguel Corporation (SMC), declares cash dividend today July 14, 2015 at Php0.35 per share. Base on today’s closing price of Php60.00, SMC offers a dividend yield of 0.58%.
San Miguel Corporation (SMC) is a food, beverage, and packaging company established in 1890 initially as a single-product brewery. The Company’s extensive product portfolio includes beer, hard liquor, non-alcoholic beverages, poultry, animal feeds, flour, meats, dairy products, coffee, and various packaging products. SMC’s flagship product, San Miguel Beer, is among the world’s largest selling beers.
Information’s you may want to know about SMC:
- Declares cash dividend for Sixth straight years (distributed quarterly).
- YTD price change is down by 18.70% as of July 14 closing.
- The stock is down 27.45% from its 52-week high and 1.69% up from its 52-week low
- TDO Value is at Php74.70 which has an upside of 24.50%.
- TDO Score is at 48.34% (currently not an interesting stock, in my opinion for long term investor)
Here are the latest TOP STOCK PICKS updates from today’s leading analyst compilation courtesy of PinoyInvestor:
- Technicals Talk: JGS (14 Jul 2015) By First Metro Securities
JGS stock rebounded and made a
- Technicals Talk: ALI (14 Jul 2015) By Regina Capital Development Corporation
Next resistance target for ALI stock is at PHP
- Technicals Talk: PLC (13 Jul 2015) By Regina Capital Development Corporation
PLC stock stabilized above support at PHP
- Technicals Talk: MEG (13 Jul 2015) By First Metro Securities
MEG bounced from support at PHP 4.46 and closed at
- Technicals Talk: UBP (13 Jul 2015) By Regina Capital Development Corporation
UBP has underperformed the PSEi since October last year. It has been in a downtrend since it