Pacific Online Systems Corporation (LOTO) declares cash dividend with total amount of Php0.60 per share.
The dividend is distributed twice this year at Php0.30 per share with Ex- dividend date on June 16, 2015 and on September 16, 2015.
Information’s you may want to know:
- LOTO declares dividend twice this year – June and September.
- LOTO increased the dividend about by 20% compared to last year’s amount.
- LOTO declares cash dividend for the third straight years
- LOTO YTD price change is up by 3.49% as of Today’s closing.
If you buy at today’s price at Php18.40 per share, your dividend yield would be around 3.26%. Note that, to get the dividends, be sure that you have this stock at the close of June 15, 2015 (and/or September 15, 2015).
Dividend Stocks Update:
Ex- Dividend Date today – May 21, 2015
- Globe Telecom (GLO) – Div amount Php20.75; Stock price up by 10.22% since Cash Dividends declared as of yesterday’s closing.
- Cirtek Holdings Philippines Corporation (CHIPS) – 10% Stock dividend; Stock price up by 5.73% since Stock Dividends declared as of yesterday’s closing.
Ex- Dividend Date tommorow – May 22, 2015. If you want to avail the recent dividend declared, Make sure you have the stock at the end of today’s trading session.
- Sun Life Financial, Inc (SLF) – Div amount Php12.54, If you buy at today’s price at Php1,465.00, your dividend yield would be around 0.86%.
- LT Group, Inc (LTG) – Div amount Php0.15, If you buy at today’s price at Php14.48, your dividend yield would be around 1.04%.
- Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (RCB) – Div amount Php0.60, If you buy at today’s price at Php46.00, your dividend yield would be around 1.30%.
For more Dividend Stock Ideas, Check my recent Dividend Stock Lists Technical Overview!
To check which PSE listed stocks scheduled to distribute the dividends soon, visit Ex- DIVIDEND DATE WATCH page.