Good news to SECB holders! BSP approves the cash dividend declaration they announced last March 24, 2015.
SECB total dividend amount is Php1.00 per share (Php0.50 regular plus Php0.50 special cash dividend) – Ex- dividend date on May 29, 2015.
Information’s you may want to know:
- SECB usually declares dividend twice in a year – May and October.
- SECB declares cash dividend for six straight years
- SECB YTD price change is up by 10.53%
If you buy at today’s price at Php168.00 per share, your dividend yield would be around 0.60%. Note that, to get the dividends, be sure that you have this stock at the close of May 28, 2015.
Dividend Stocks Update:
Ex- Dividend Date today – May 20, 2015
- Lorenzo Shipping Corporation (LSC) – Div amount Php0.020.
Ex- Dividend Date tommorow – May 21, 2015. If you want to avail the recent dividend declared, Make sure you have the stock at the end of today’s trading session.
- Globe Telecom (GLO) – Div amount Php20.75, If you buy at today’s price at Php2,440.00, your dividend yield would be around 0.85%.
- Cirtek Holdings Philippines Corporation (CHIPS) – 10% Stock dividend.
For more Dividend Stock Ideas, Check my recent Dividend Stock Lists Technical Overview!
To check which PSE listed stocks scheduled to distribute the dividends soon, visit Ex- DIVIDEND DATE WATCH page.