Are you searching for a Dividend Stocks to invest in? Then, this site is for you. WELCOME to the Dividend Observer Blog Site!
The primary purpose of running the dividend observer blogsite is to provide useful dividend data to my fellow Filipino investors. This blogsite will be YOUR SOURCE of Dividend Stock Ideas in Building your Wealth towards FINANCIAL FREEDOM. All analysis provided herein are based on historical data and this is not a recommendation to buy or sell any stocks though I may present what stocks did I bought or sold, that is up to you really to decide. I guess it’s worth mentioning that past performance is not a guarantee of future return.
Where to Start
If you are new to dividend investing, I recommend, you start to take a look on my previous post:
- What is a dividend?
- Why invest in dividend stocks?
- The Dividend Observer Investment Process
How to use this blog
If you are new to the world of stock market investing, you may consider watching first the video tutorials here.
Then, you may start looking on the following pages to get the Dividend Stock ideas:
- If you want to know the history of dividends for the particular stock, just fill up on the ticker symbol button and leave blank the Ex-dividend date part
- If you want to know which stocks are distributing dividends from the date you desire, just enter in the Ex-dividend date option and leave the ticker/symbol blank
- If you want to know the history of the dividends for the particular stock at the particular date, you can enter the data to both fields
- Using the Dividend Calendar, you will find the history of which company is distributing the dividends on the particular month.
- You can view the history of stocks giving the dividends for the particular month, hence you can plan ahead for your entry of your favorite stock.
- You can view the history of dividends for your favorite stocks.
- This page list the stocks that consistently increasing their dividend amount for at least three consecutive years.
- This page list the stocks that are currently undervalued, meaning their current price is trading below it’s BOOK VALUE or below the TDO value.
If you think this blogsite is useful, please feel free to share it to your friends and if in case you want some clarification from any of the articles found in this blogsite, feel free to contact me, or leave a message in a chat box and I’m happy to get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Thank you for visiting my site. Wishing you all the best and Happy Investing!