The Philippine Stock Exchange Index (PSEi) up by 94.45 points (+1.3% week-on-week) , closing at 7,601.17 as FED funds rate was kept unchanged.
Let’s have a look on the performance of our Stocks in Focus :
The table below shows the technical overviews and analysis for our Stock in Focus, based on market activity at the end of Friday’s (June 19) session. This information is a comprehensive summary derived from simple moving averages along with key technical indicators shown for specific time intervals. This is however, not a recommendation to buy or sell any stocks listed below. The Dividend Observer provides ONLY DIVIDEND STOCKS IDEAS that merit further research before you finally invest your hard earned money. I always check on my chart before I press the BUY or SELL button and I’m happy to share with you what Stock am I tracking.
|Indicators||BUY||STRONG BUY||STRONG BUY|
|Summary||BUY||STRONG BUY||STRONG BUY|
Here are the Latest News on our Stock in Focus
- URC – Universal Robina Corporation (URC) plans to bring New Zealand’s iconic Griffin’s brand not only within the boundaries of Southeast Asia but to the rest of Asia as well. Click here to Read more.
- EEI – EEI Power Corp. acquired a 10% stake in PetroGreen Energy Corp. (PGEC). Click here to Read more.
- FLI – Filinvest Land (FLI) is returning to the debt market this year to raise as much as PHP 8 billion to refinance debt and partly fund capex requirements. Click here to Read more.
- AGI – Alliance Global Nets PHP 5.6 Billion. Click here to Read more.
- EDC – EDC Unit Seeks PHP 5 billion for Geothermal Facility Click here to Read more.
- UBP – UBP targets 5% income growth. Click here to Read more.
- MEG – MEG recurring income rises 12.5% to PHP 2.35 Billion in Q1. Click here to Read more.