I’ve been subscribing to PinoyInvestor for a quite sometime and I thought it would be great to share what stocks they are talking on the past week, however if you want to get the information directly from their site you can SIGN UP for free and Get FREE stock analysis, special reports and brokers’ recommendations!
Below are the Stocks on the spotlight last week. Just Click on the link to read more. Enjoy!
- BDO: Buy on Breakout
- BEL: ticked higher after staying near the lower end of its Bollinger Band
- BPI: Watch resistance at PHP 100.00. Buy only on a trend reversal/breakout on big volume.
- CEB: Trading buy.
- COSCO: Buy only on a trend reversal/breakout on big volume.
- MC: HOLD. DMC’s short-term ascending channel might support rises towards PHP 14.50, as the stock recovers from a major sell-off 2 weeks ago.
- EDC: Price targets (selling points) are set at 260-d MA (PHP 7.584) and 200-d MA (PHP 7.995).
- GLO: Buy/hold positions on the stock as long as the uptrend continues
- IMI: Buy on breakout.
- JGS: lingered in the lower end of its Bollinger Band around PHP 65 while consistently hitting oversold signals with RSI.
- PXP: Hold. Wait until MACD & RSI readings reveal buy signals before taking position.
- RRHI: Trade the range or buy if it breaks out at PHP 81.00
- VITA: Trading buy.