Lately, I am taking more seriously analyzing stocks based on Technical Analysis. I am focusing on stock that is in OVERSOLD zone base on my customized indicators. Please understand that the Trading Signal presented herein is for educational purposes only and should NEVER BE TAKEN as a RECOMMENDATION to BUY, HOLD, or SELL.
BPI got my attention yesterday as it entered in the oversold zone. Below is the weekly and daily chart of BPI as of July 1, 2015.
- BPI is in oversold zone both in weekly and daily chart (not shown in the chart above)
- BPI price is currently touching the lower trend channel on weekly chart (green line)
- MACD however still below the zero line both in weekly and daily chart (not shown in the chart above)
- Stochastics %K started to trend above %D as shown in the lower portion of the chart above
- Current price level is nearby the lower trend channel both in weekly and daily chart however candlestick reveals indecision.
so, what do you think, will BPI trend reverse soon?
PD: My off-hour order for BPI at 94.00 was hit today for my short-term trades. Good luck to me 🙂
Here are your latest TOP STOCK PICKS updates from today’s leading analyst compilation courtesy of PinoyInvestor:
- Technicals Talk: BLOOM (1 Jul 2015) By First Metro Securities
BLOOM stock drops to support at PHP 8.60
- Technicals Talk: EDC (1 Jul 2015) By Regina Capital Development Corporation
EDC has been trading in a strong downtrend since March and has broken both its
- Technicals Talk: BDO (30 Jun 2015) By First Metro Securities
BDO stock is on a downtrend and made a lower high as it challenges support at PHP
- Technicals Talk: AP (29 Jun 2015) By Regina Capital Development Corporation
AP has generally outperformed the
- Technicals Talk: SMPH (29 Jun 2015) By First Metro Securities
SMPH is at the top end of its range as it challenged resistance at
- Technicals Talk: MER (29 Jun 2015) By Regina Capital Development Corporation
MER made big rallies since the start of the year and has