How’s your weekdays? I hope everything is alright like mine 🙂
Yesterday’s news article from Businessmirror.com gave me some more catalyst / interest in my pursuit to build my wealth through stock market investing (trading).
Here’s an excerpt of an article stating that PSEi will hit beyond 8000 at the end of this year. You may read the full article in this link
THE Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) is expected to close the year between the 8,000 and 8,300 level on the back of the country’s strong macroeconomic fundamentals even amid its roller-coaster ride.
A joint report by the First Metro Investment Corp. (FMIC) and the University of Asia and the Pacific (UA&P) noted that the market turbulence will likely “become a regular occurrence in the interim or until we see investors’ confidence improve.”
Are you optimistic with this forecast? I do. But wait, How about the recent issue about Greece – you may ask? Here’s another a favorable article from businessmirror.com talking about the effect of Greece default to the Philippines.
FINANCE Secretary Cesar V. Purisima said on Friday that Greece’s default in debt payment will have minimal effect on the Philippines, unlike other emerging markets which are expected to be at risk of capital-flow reversal.
Purisima noted that the Philippines has no significant exposure to Greece, with exports to Greece constituting only 0.01 percent of total exports, and imports equal only 0.02 percent of the total. Remittances from Greece also only account for 1.38 percent of the total foreign-currency remittances to the Philippines.
“The Philippines is prepared to navigate through challenges from uncertainties brought about by external risks and factors. We continue to develop measures fortifying the economic fundamentals we have built, as well as increasing competitiveness in the country, reaping brighter prospects for higher and more durable growth,” Purisima said.
Well, whether the forecast will be realize or not, the greatest factor for the success of our stock market investing is only us, OURSELVES! The success depends on what or how we select the company we invest? I assume you have already some strategy that you’re following. How is it doing so far? Are you gaining or still struggling? I gather some articles from my fellow bloggers who are experts alREADY to help us educating and LEADing us for our success. Enjoy reading and have a Blessed weekend!
- Are you Ready to invest in the Stock Market? – Dizkarteng Noypi talks about the things that we MUST remember and consider before we will start investing in the world of Stock Market.
- How to earn from Stock Market? – Newbie Mentor Jonathan Ruiz shares the ways on how to earn from Stock Market.
- Riding the Waves of the Stock Market – what’s your Goal? Ms Fehl of dailypik.com wrote: “…the stock market is like a big sea. Sometimes it’s calm, sometimes it’s wavy or scary but this sea will lead you to your destination: PROFIT, lots of it or millions of it. All you have to do is ride the waves of it. Learn, surf and leave until you have already reached your GOAL.”
- 7 Types of People You Should Avoid If You Want to Become Rich – Mr. Fitz Villafuerte of Ready to be Rich shares the types of people that can be detrimental to your journey of becoming rich, and thus you should avoid.
Here are your latest TOP STOCK PICKS weekly updates from today’s leading analyst compilation courtesy of PinoyInvestor:
- Technicals Talk: DMC (03 Jul 2015) By Regina Capital Development Corporation
After a strong corrective wave which started last
- Technicals Talk: MER (3 Jul 2015) By First Metro Securities
MER broke out and is at its highest level since
- Technicals Talk: BPI (2 Jul 2015) By First Metro Securities
BPI trends downwards as it made a
- Technicals Talk: BLOOM (1 Jul 2015) By First Metro Securities
BLOOM stock drops to support at PHP 8.60
- Technicals Talk: EDC (1 Jul 2015) By Regina Capital Development Corporation
EDC has been trading in a strong downtrend since March and has broken both its
- Technicals Talk: BDO (30 Jun 2015) By First Metro Securities
BDO stock is on a downtrend and made a lower high as it challenges support at PHP
- Technicals Talk: AP (29 Jun 2015) By Regina Capital Development Corporation
AP has generally outperformed the
- Technicals Talk: SMPH (29 Jun 2015) By First Metro Securities
SMPH is at the top end of its range as it challenged resistance at
- Technicals Talk: MER (29 Jun 2015) By Regina Capital Development Corporation
MER made big rallies since the start of the year and has